FLIR M324XP Reman Thermal Imager 320X240 Resolution 30HZ
THESE DEFENSE ARTICLES ARE SUBJECT TO THE EXPORT CONTROLS OF THE U.S. GOV'T, AND MAY NOT BE EXPORTED OR PROVIDED TO A FOREIGN PERSON ABROAD OR IN THE UNITED STATES WITHOUT THE WRITTEN APPROVAL OF THE U.S. GOVERNMENT.
This item is factory refurbished
M-Series: Premium Multi-Sensor Maritime Night Vision System
The M-Series pan/tilt re-defines maritime multi-sensor system design, drawing on FLIR's 25 years of experience in building combat-proven airborne and maritime thermal imagers for militaries, Coast Guards, and governmental agencies around the world. If you want to use a tougher, better-performing FLIR, you'll have to join the Special Forces
- 640x480 thermal imaging, M-Series cameras provide four-times the thermal resolution and more than twice the range performance compared to other systems. M-Series cameras let you see more - and see farther - than ever before. Even in the dead of night.
- Automatic window heaters keep both sets of optics free of ice to deliver crystal clear video.
- 2X and 4X e-zoom functions give the thermal camera best-in-class range performance.
- Mount pan/tilt ball-up or ball-down for added flexibility.
- Simple Ethernet connections and IP addressability make the system simple to install and easy to control.
- Proprietary, patent-pending, image enhancement algorithms called Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) let all of FLIR's front-line products see more in the most challenging conditions.
- Standard video signal displays on any monitor with an auxiliary video input.
- Watch thermal and lowlight video simultaneously on multiple displays or single multi-function display.
The M-Series controller is simple to use, provides precise system control, and lets users access all of the important camera functions with push-button controls.
Controller functions include:
- Heated LCD screen - Instantly displays system status.
- User-programmable "hot key" for commonly used functions.
- Scene selection allows the operator to optimize the system's performance for specific situations - Night Running, Day Running, Night Docking, and Man Overboard.
- User-selectable color palettes change the video display mode for easier viewing based on operator preference.
- User-programmable Home button allows the operator to point the pan/tilt camera to pre-defined positions with the push of a button.
- Precision proportional pointing control is provided through a custom, sealed, 8-way iDrive style control knob.
- Backlit for easy nighttime readability; the sealed buttons are easy to see and provide positive tactile feedback.
- The controller is fully sealed for survival in a maritime environment, and meets IPx6 standards.
- Install as many control stations around your vessel as you want, thanks to the system's easy Ethernet connectivity.
Thermal Imaging Specifications
|Sensor Type ||320 x 240 VOx Microbolometer ||640 x 480 VOx Microbolometer ||320 x 240 VOx Microbolometer ||640 x 480 VOx Microbolometer ||640 x 480 VOx Microbolometer ||640 x 480 VOx Microbolometer |
|FOV ||24 x 18 (NTSC) ||25 x 20 (NTSC) ||24 x 18 (NTSC) ||25 x 20 (NTSC) ||12 x 10 (NTSC) ||18 x 14 (NTSC) |
|Focal Length ||19 mm ||25 mm ||19 mm ||25 mm ||50 mm ||35 mm |
|E-Zoom ||2x ||2x & 4x ||2x ||2x & 4x ||2x & 4x ||2x & 4x |
|Image Processing ||FLIR DDE |
Daylight Imaging Specifications
|Detector Type ||N/A ||1/2" Interline Transfer Lowlight CCD ||Color CCD |
|Lines of Resolution ||N/A ||768 x 494 ||530 |
|Minimum Illumination ||N/A ||100 μlux (@ f/1.4) ||1.4 lux |
|FOV ||N/A ||Matched to IR ||~58 (h) 43 (v) w/ 10 optical zoom matched to IR |
|Size ||7" dia. x 11.2" ht. ||7" dia. x 11.4" ht. |
|Weight ||~9 lbs ||~11.5 lbs |
|Pan/Tilt Coverage ||360 Continuous Pan, +/-90 Tilt |
|Video Output ||NTSC or PAL |
|Connector Types ||BNC with BNC-to-RCA adapter included for video out |
|Power Requirements ||12 VDC to 24 VDC (-10%/+30%) |
|Power Consumption ||25 W nominal; 50 W max |
|Operating Temperature Range ||-25 C to +55 C |
|Storage Temperature Range ||-40 C to +85 C |
|Automatic Window Defrost ||Standard |
|Sand/Dust ||Mil-Std-810E |
|Water Ingress ||IPx6 |
|Shock ||15 g vertical, 9 g horizontal |
|Vibration ||IEC 60945; MIL-STD-810E |
|Lightening Protection ||Standard |
|Salt Mist ||IEC60945 |
|Wind ||100 knot (115.2 mph) |
|EMI ||IEC 60945 |
|Standard Package ||Camera Head with 18-inch Pigtails for Power, Analog Video, and Ethernet; |
Joystick Control Unit; Operator Manual
|Warranty ||3 Year (With product registration) |
|Optional Accessories ||Dual Station JCU; Low Smoke, Zero Halogen Ethernet Cables; |
Standard Cat 5e Ethernet Cables; Top-Down Mounting Riser
|Detect Man (1.8m x 0.5m) ||~1,500 ft (450m) ||~2,700 ft (820m) ||~1,500 ft (450m) ||~2,700 ft (820m) ||~4,000 ft (1.2km) ||~4,000 ft (1.2km) |
|Detect Small Vessel (4.0m x 1.5m) ||~4,200 ft (1.3km) ||~1.4 mi (2.25km) ||~4,200 ft (1.3km) ||~1.4 mi (2.25km) ||~2.0 mi (3.2km) ||~2.4 mi (3.9 km) |