Minn Kota Riptide Ulterra 112 60" i-Pilot Link
Download this handy MINN-KOTA Trolling Motor Product Comparison Chart
Minn Kota Riptide Ulterra 112 Trolling Motor 60" Shaft with i-Pilot Link Model: 1358967
- Auto Stow & Deploy - Nothing makes fishing easier than Riptide Ulterra. Auto Stow/Deploy lets you get your motor in and out of the water using the included i-Pilot remote.
- Power Trim - Once your motor's in the water, Power Trim lets you easily adjust the motor depth for changing conditions using your remote. Riptide Ulterra handles the busy work so you can focus on fishing.
- New i-Pilot Link - Link lets you control your motor from your Humminbird or its new touch-screen remote. It includes the most accurate Spot-Lock ever, every i-Pilot feature, plus the ability to follow depth contours, save and retrace your Humminbird Current Track, and return to waypoints.
- Integrated Battery Meter - In addition to showing the remote battery life, your i-Pilot or i-Pilot Link remote will also show you the state of your motor's batteries, so you'll never have to guess how much longer you have on the water.
- Digital Maximizer™ - Motors with Digital Maximizer provide up to five times longer run time on a single charge by drawing only as much power as you need, so they don't waste any energy. These motors are variable speed, so dial in your precise speed and let Digital Maximizer deliver the right amount of power, while conserving your battery - extending your time on the water.
- AutoPilot™ - Digitally controlled AutoPilot™ locks onto any heading you choose and delivers you there. Infinitely variable steering adjustments provide smoother course corrections and tighter heading accuracy against wind, waves and current
- Weedless Wedge 2 Prop - Push weeds away and take on the thick stuff without battery-draining chopping and hacking. Weedless Wedge™ 2 features swept-back, flared blades for unrelenting, reliable prop performance.
- Advanced Corrosion Protection: Riptide's premium-grade alloys are fortified by a multi-step cleaning process, tough-as-nails armor plating & a durable, saltwater-resistant powder coat paint. With layers of protection, the elements are truly protected.
- Fully Encapsulated Electronics: Marine-grade urethane fully encapsulates Riptide control boards to protect the electronic circuitry. All electrical connections are sealed with waterproof heat-shrink tubing to keep saltwater out.
- Sacrificial Anode: We use metals that are properly balanced & a composite shaft to ward off galvanic corrosion. So the only piece left for saltwater to attack is this little zinc anode, which absorbs corrosion so the rest of the motor doesn't have to.
- Indestructible Composite Shaft: Pound for pound, our composite shaft is stronger than steel. It flexes on impact and won’t break, kink or corrode. That’s why we’re confident enough to guarantee it for life.
- Cool, Quiet, Power:Nothing runs cooler or quieter than a Minn Kota. Our extra large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power, and longer motor life. And our unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noise.
- Reinvented Spot-Lock with Jog - (available on i-Pilot and i-Pilot Link models) We just took our most trusted GPS feature to the next level. Spot-Lock uses GPS to lock you onto a fishing spot, and now we've reengineered it to work smarter and hold you stronger and more accurately than ever. Updated with hardware and software algorithms for better accuracy, Spot-Lock is the most accurate GPS anchor ever. You can see for yourself with the new "Distance to Spot" reading on the remote, to show you just how close you are. Plus, the new Jog feature lets you move your Spot-Lock in five-foot increments in any direction
- 2-Year Warranty - This motor is backed up with Minn Kota’s two-year warranty.
Stow, deploy, trim and operate your motor from anywhere on the boat. It's not magic, but it's close. Riptide Ulterra features Auto Stow/Deploy and Power Trim, and comes with i-Pilot. Fish from anywhere. Dominate everywhere. Specifications
|Universal Sonar 2||No|