Navpod GP1049 Grand Prix Pod PRE-CUT Raymarine C/E 95/97
GP1040 Series for 9.5" Guard System Pods for Sail are for mounting multiple pieces of electronics in one NavPod. This is a good way to reduce the height of a system. In addition to mounting a radar or chartplotter, you can have room for an autopilot, instrument, stereo controller, or VHF mic.
A SystemPod is best mounted on aSingle Bend Angle Guards.
SystemPods for Power are for mounting on a SK135 Stachion Kitcan be used to mount a SystemPod on a flat surface, such as the flybridge Stachion Kits can also be used with a SystemPod for overhead mounting applications.
All SystemPods include
- Acrylic capped ABS plastic
- Chromed stainless steel tamper-poof fasteners
- Double seal for watertight integrity
- Models are available pre-cut for popular electronics.
- Stainless steel mounting hardware and mounting gaskets.